Other Media is a digital creative agency working in the sport and ecommerce industries. We match data-driven strategic insights with delightful customer experiences and seamless systems integration to produce award winning web and mobile projects. We also invest in ongoing R&D to keep our thinking fresh and our creative and technical teams at the top of their game.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our team. You should be an organised, personable team-worker who lives digital and likes to deliver great work for ambitious clients. We have one of the best teams in the business and a range of clients across retail, sport and culture who demand the best of us and our partners.
You will be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with a number of our high-profile clients at different stages in their project lifecycles from inception to launch. You will be working with highly experienced creative and technical teams in an agile environment, ensuring that we continue to deliver world-class web and mobile projects on time and budget.
You will need to:
- Work effectively with clients to identify requirements
- Plan projects and create relevant project documentation such as plans and reconciliations
- Manage projects using an agile approach, planning sprints, reviews and client contact
- Monitor budgets and project progress and respond to changes in specification
- Balance competing demands and client expectations
- Troubleshoot problems and offer solutions
- Provide limited support to some clients including assisting them with CMS changes and resolving small site issues
- Fulfil account management role for smaller projects
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years experience in a digital agency environment
- Digitally savvy with an understanding of technical development, ecommerce and content management systems
- Organised and structured in delivering projects
- An understanding of Agile development methods
- Previous use of JIRA or similar
- Ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Good written and verbal communication
- An ability to meet deadlines and expectations
- Thinking clearly under pressure
- Bright, ambitious, fun and ready for a challenge
- Have a desire to deliver and a demonstrable sense of “get up and go”
- Ideally be qualified to degree level
We’re a hard working, compassionate agency, with a fun outlook and a collaborative approach. We’re in this together and we succeed as a team with comprehensive on-boarding and induction, 25 days holiday, staff bonus scheme, the last Friday of every month off as a (discretionary) work/life balance day (where there is no Bank Holiday in the month), regular career and personal planning, pension, share options after two years. Salaries are competitive and are according to experience.