Other Media is a strategy-led digital agency with a track record of innovative, award-winning work and a diverse portfolio of clients across retail, sport and culture. We match data-driven, strategic insights with delightful customer experiences and seamless systems integration to produce great web and mobile projects. We also invest in ongoing R&D to keep our thinking fresh and our creative and technical teams at the top of their game.
In response to new work and additional work from existing clients we are looking for a Project Manager to join our team in our Bankside Office.
As a Project Manager here, you will be responsible for managing day-to-day relationships with a number of our clients and supporting other Project Managers with larger accounts at different stages in their project lifecycles.
- Create relevant project documentation such as reconciliations and plans
- Plan in work orders and project sprints
- Monitor budgets and project progress and respond to changes in specification
- Balance competing demands and client expectations
- Work effectively with clients to identify requirements
- Troubleshoot problems and offer solutions
- Provide support directly to clients including assisting them with CMS changes and resolving small site issues
- Fulfill account management role for smaller projects
Skills and experience
- 1-2 years in a digital agency
- Must be organised and structured in delivering work packages
- Ability to multi-task and consistently hit deadlines
- Possess solid written and verbal communication
- Have a fascination by all things digital, including websites and Apps
- An ability to meet deadlines and expectations
- Must try to think clearly under pressure
- Be bright, ambitious, entrepreneurial, fun and ready for a challenge
- Have a desire to deliver and a demonstrable sense of “Get up and Go”
- Have a willingness to “Get the job done”
- Be qualified to degree level
We’re a hard working, but compassionate agency, with a fun outlook and a glass half-full mentality. We’re in this together and we succeed as a team with comprehensive on-boarding and induction, 25 days holiday, staff bonus scheme, the last Friday of every month off as a (discretionary) work/life balance day (where there is no Bank Holiday in the month), regular career and personal planning, pension, share options after two years. Salaries are competitive and are according to experience.